Responsive Schools (Overview: Part 2 of 2) 2015. What does Responsive Classroom look like in a school? See for yourself, and hear what teachers, administrators, and students have to say about being part of a school community that uses the Responsive Classroom approach schoolwide. Visit http://www.responsiveclassroom.org to learn more, or have a look at this two-page fact sheet: http://www.responsiveclassroom.org/sites/default/files/pdf_files/rc_fact_sheet.pdf
Filmed on location at:
* Kensington Elementary, Springfield, MA
* Hyde-Addison Elementary, Washington, DC
* Garfield Elementary, Springfield, VA
* SOAR @ Green Valley Ranch, Denver, CO
* The 2011 Responsive Classroom Schools Conference
* A Responsive Classroom I (RCI) institute at Riverwood Elementary, Memphis, TN
This is Part 2 of the Responsive Classroom Overview.
Watch Part 1: "What is the Responsive Classroom approach?"
Watch Part 3: "What professional development services are available from Responsive Classroom?"
Video production by Vermont Films Group, Brattleboro, VT
Tags: Responsive Schools (Overview: Part 2 of 2) 2015